Make sure you read and accept this policy as part of our Terms & Conditions.
WHO handles your data?
Company Legal Data & Contact Details:
SC Create Momentum SRL
Registration Number: J12/3169/18.07.2018, 39638943
Adress: Jupiter street, nr.2, ap.35, Baciu, Cluj County, Romania.
What type of data do we collect?
In order to ensure that you benefit from the services or information you request we may have to ask for personal data, like when you make a purchase, create an account, use our website, participate in contests or contact our customer service.
The types of personal data that we might request depends on the context and includes:
- Name, email and phone number;
- Personal information such as age, date of birth, gender or hometown.
- Payment or credit card information;
- Login or account information such as your name, password, user ID, purchase history;
- Personal preferences like your wish list or marketing and cookie preferences.
When using esc.rocks website certain data is collected automatically from your web browser or device including: cookies, IP address, data regarding your web browser and version, device ID, network access.
What Tools we use when collecting data
When using esc.rocks website we provide a notice to obtain your consent for certain practices, like is you agree to share your location or to receive notifications from us. The consent might also be obtained using the standard permissions on your device.
WHY and HOW we use your personal data
To provide the services you request
We use your data to deliver on the services you requested such as: making a purchase, participating in an event or a contest. We will use this information to communicate with you about your request and deliver the service.
To Inform you about ESC news, events and promotions
If you opted in for this we’ll send you news about our services, ideas to try, events to experience or special promotions and offer you might enjoy.
We might use the information you provide to us – like from a contest, an event or your purchase history – so that we can send you highly personalized information of the ESC experiences.
To operate our business & Improve our Services
The data you provide is used to operate the legal and operational aspects of our business such as – accounting, invoices, internal processes.
In order to provide you with the best user experience we might use data on how you use our services, like for example how easy you find a product, if it’s placed in the right category, etc.
If we need to process your personal data for any other purpose we will provide specific notice at the moment of the data collection to ask for your consent.
SHARING PERSONAL DATA
ESC.rocks shares your personal data with:
- Our Experience Providers – so they can ensure delivery of the purchased service.
- Our employees, collaborators and legal entities for the purposes stated above.
- Third party service providers that process data on ESC’s behalf like: credit card and payment providers, email distribution providers, data and analytic providers, brand and marketing providers or technical support providers. All third parties that we work with are under the contract agreement of protecting your personal data.
- Other third parties if necessary such as: in compliancy with a request by the government or a court order, in defending ourselves from third party claims , assist in fraud prevention or to prevent illegal activity on our website.
- To any other third party you have consentet to.
In the event of selling our business assets in part or in whole we might have to transfer your personal data.
MANAGING your Personal Data
For How long we retain your data:
For purchases made on ESC.rocks we retain your personal data in compliancy with legal regulations of Romanian Law.
Transferring your data:
We do not transfer your data as we operate on Romanian ground.
We use a wide variety of technical and organizational security solutions like ecryption and authentification tools to make sure your data is safe.
YOUR RIGHTS as a consumer
When it comes to your personal data you have at any time the right to:
- Request access to your personal data or an electronic copy of it.
- To correct or complete your personal data if necessary.
- To request us to delete your personal data while complying to the applicable law.
- To request to withdraw your consent at any time
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to enquire any information about your personal data.